1. Before starting the grinder, check to see if the machine guard and the reset switch of various actions are adjusted and in place ;
2. Make sure the protective cover used covers at least half of the diameter of the grinding wheel ;
3. After the grinding wheel is installed to the spindle of the grinder, it must be idled and the idle time is not less than 5 minutes ;
4. If it is not a grinding wheel that specialized in the use of end surface, grinding by this grinding wheel end surface is forbidden ;
5. While grinding, it is forbidden to use a lever to push the workpiece to increase the pressure on the grinding wheel ;
6. While grinding or dressing the grinding wheel, the engagement should be appropriate, if it is too large, the broken of grinding wheel or damage of the machine tool will happen. It’s best to trim the grinding wheel with a professional dressing tool ;
7. Close the coolant before the grinding wheel stops rotating, so as not to affect the balance performance of the grinding wheel ;
8. It is forbidden to use grinding fluids that are destructive to abrasives bond.